The contest consists of several stages:
- Application for participation.
Applications for participation in the contest are submitted by the executives of each particular university/institution for each candidate.
Each university can represent 2 (two) students and 1 (one) PG student.
The application is submitted through registration on the site.
- Assignment of the competitive work.
- Estimation of the competitive work by the expert committee.
- Election of winners with further delegation to the GxP summit.
- Final of the contest on July 7th, 2017 at the 1st Russian interuniversity GxP-summit with international participation «Choice of the best. Time forward» in Tula.
The deadline for submitting an application for participation by a university/institution – June 10th, 2017.
The deadline for accepting of the competitive works of participants (students) – June 20th, 2017.
The work of the expert committee – until June 30th, 2017.
Competitive selection of candidates during the summit sessions in Tula – July 6th, 2016.
Summing up the results of the selection and the determination of the winners – July 7th, 2017.
All participants may choose the option of participating in the competition – to provide a research or a structural abstract.